Digital Marketing Manager
Franchise Business Review is a national market research firm and media company covering the franchise industry. The Digital Marketing Manager will implement, track, and maintain various marketing programs to help grow traffic, user engagement, and lead conversions for our small business/franchise opportunity audience. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with excellent communication skills and a proven track record of digital marketing success. You have a flair for creativity, but you base success on measurable results and ROI.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with our marketing and editorial team to develop and manage website content projects including articles, webinars, podcasts, email, newsletters, etc.
- Manage SEO/SEM initiatives, Google Adwords PPC campaigns and similar marketing
- Build online community engagement through content, webinars, social media, etc.
- Maintain company social media channels including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Use Google Analytics and similar tools to measure and report on the performance of all digital campaigns, as well as site traffic/usage activity
- Measure and track the effectiveness of marketing communications
- Enhance the online user experience by optimizing UI design
- 3 – 5 years of direct experience in a similar digital marketing role(s)
- Advanced knowledge of SEO/Google Analytics and similar digital marketing tools
- Content Management experience with WordPress or similar CMS
- Familiarity with web development, search engine algorithms, and SEO best practices
- Ability to work under pressure and balance multiple priorities
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing / digital media preferred
About Franchise Business Review (FBR)
Franchise Business Review is a national market research, media, and consulting company based in
Portsmouth, NH. We offer 401k with match, health insurance reimbursement, team bonus plan, 20 paid holidays/vacation days, and a casual work environment in downtown Portsmouth (with parking!). Compensation: Salary DOE.
Please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to [email protected], Subject: Digital Marketing Manager