Junior Web Designer / Digital Production
Franchise Business Review is a national market research firm and media company covering the franchise industry. We are seeking a Junior Web Designer to help grow and maintain our multiple company websites. You will be responsible for front-end design and production of our sites, and working with our IT and marketing teams to insure we meet our goals.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design, develop, and maintain our websites, e-newsletters, emails, and landing pages.
- Use our content management system to edit/create web pages, and assist editorial team with adding/editing content in the CMS
- Improve website standard and mobile UI to improve engagement / conversion
- Manage client and stock images
- Support marketing team requests for various website-site related production tasks
- 1 – 3 years professional experience in a similar web design role
- Strong knowledge of HTML / CSS
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop
- Understanding of web design standards / responsive design
- Experience with CMS (WordPress or similar)
- BA / BS in web design, new media, marketing or similar preferred
- Experience with inDesign a plus
About Franchise Business Review (FBR)
Franchise Business Review is a national market research, media, and consulting company based in Portsmouth, NH. We offer 401k with match, health insurance reimbursement, team bonus plan,
20 paid holidays/vacation days, and a casual work environment in downtown Portsmouth (with parking!). Compensation: Salary DOE.
This is an on-site position at our offices in Portsmouth, NH. Candidates only please.
Send your resume, cover letter and work samples to [email protected] (Subject: Junior Web Designer).