Senior Director, Digital Marketing
Franchise Business Review is a national market research firm and media company covering the franchise industry. The Senior Director, Digital Marketing will develop, implement, and track, various marketing programs to help grow traffic, user engagement, and lead conversions for our small business/franchise opportunity audience. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with excellent communication skills and a proven track record of digital marketing success. You have a flair for creativity, but you base success on measurable results and ROI.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage all B2C marketing initiatives, budget, and a small marketing team
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategies/plan to meet company objectives
- Measure and track the effectiveness of all marketing communications
- Oversee SEO/SEM initiatives, Google Adwords PPC campaigns and similar marketing
- Build online community engagement through content, webinars, social media, etc.
- Use Google Analytics and similar tools to measure and report on the performance of all
- digital campaigns, as well as site traffic/usage activity
- Maximize conversion and ROI of the company’s online marketing spend
- 7+ years of direct experience in a similar digital marketing role(s)
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital strategies
- Strong understanding of current digital marketing channels
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Demonstrated ability to think both creatively and strategically with detail-oriented execution
- Bachelor’s degree in business/marketing/digital media preferred
About Franchise Business Review (FBR)
Franchise Business Review is a national market research, media, and consulting company based in Portsmouth, NH. We offer 401k with match, health insurance reimbursement, team bonus plan, 20 paid holidays/vacation days, and a casual work environment in downtown Portsmouth (with parking!). Compensation: Salary DOE.
Please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirements to [email protected], Subject: Senior Director, Digital Marketing