Senior Graphic Designer (Web/Print)
Franchise Business Review is a national market research firm and media company covering the franchise industry. We are seeking an experienced Senior Graphic Designer to help grow and maintain our multiple company websites. You will be responsible for all front-end design and development of our websites, as well as graphic design of marketing and sales materials. You will work with our IT and marketing teams to insure we meet our goals.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design, develop, and maintain our websites, e-newsletters, emails, and landing pages.
- Use our content management system to edit/create web pages, and assist editorial team with adding/editing content in the CMS
- Improve website standard and mobile UI to improve engagement / conversion
- Design marketing and sales collateral (presentations, quarterly magazines, eBooks, whitepapers, brochures, etc.)
- 3 – 5 years professional experience in a similar web design role
- Expert knowledge of HTML / CSS
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Solid understanding of web design standards / responsive design /graphic design
- Experience with CMS (WordPress or similar)
- BA / BS in design, new media, graphic design, marketing or similar
About Franchise Business Review (FBR)
Franchise Business Review is a national market research, media, and consulting company based in Portsmouth, NH. We offer 401k with match, health insurance reimbursement, team bonus plan, 20 paid holidays/vacation days, and a casual work environment in downtown Portsmouth (with parking!). Compensation: Salary DOE.
This is an on-site position at our offices in Portsmouth, NH. Candidates only please.
Send your resume, cover letter and work samples to [email protected] (Subject: Designer/Development Manager).