Download the Franchising@WORK report and access the recording of the webinar to hear FBR’s founder and CEO Eric Stites discuss the results of this groundbreaking study.
If everyone at your company was carried off by zombies, would you care? What if your boss’s plane went missing in the Bermuda Triangle… would you feel sorrow or joy?
But seriously, we spend a third of our lives at work. It’s critical to get it right!
Franchise Business Review conducts surveys of corporate franchise employees and franchise owners’ employees across North America each year to determine their levels of engagement and satisfaction.
In addition, we conduct industry-wide benchmarking research via our annual franchising@work survey and provide aggregate data to help franchise companies understand how their culture, compensation and engagement compare to others. Participation in our franchising@work research is FREE and completely confidential.
Franchises that participate in our employee engagement surveys or franchising@WORK research are eligible for the franchising@WORK Awards recognizing the best franchises to work for based on responses from their employees in these key areas:
- “Best Culture”
- “Best Boss” (aka Management)
- “Best Leadership”
- “Best Compensation & Benefits”
- “Best Overall Satisfaction”
Contact us to find out how you can improve employee engagement and retention with FBR’s employee engagement surveys – and become eligible for the franchising@WORK Awards!
Congratulations to Our 2019 Finalists!
- Biggby Coffee
- Burn Boot Camp
- Dream Maker Bath and Kitchen
- Firehouse Subs
- First Light Home Care
- Jason’s Deli
- Mosquito Joe
- Sport Clips
- Wild Birds Unlimited
And the Winners Are...
- “Best Culture” – Jason’s Deli
- “Best Bosses” (Company Managers) – Burn Boot Camp
- “Best Leadership” (Senior Executive Team) – Firehouse Subs
- “Best Compensation & Benefits” – Sport Clips
- Best Overall Satisfaction – Burn Boot Camp
Download our free eBook:
The CEO’s Guide to Creating and Maintaining a Positive Culture in Franchising
- The three pillars of a positive culture
- The impact of culture on productivity and profitability
- 12 steps for creating a positive culture
Contact Eric Stites
CEO & Managing Director