Franchise Business Review’s Franchisee Satisfaction Awards is North America’s only awards program honoring franchise brands for excellence in achieving franchisee satisfaction.
In franchising, there are many different awards and rankings, but none are more important than FBR’s annual franchisee satisfaction awards.
If you’re looking for new and better ways to gain earned media exposure for your clients, make sure they are entered for consideration.
Why Should Your Clients Take Part?
The benefits don’t stop with an award. Your clients will also benefit from lead generation and development opportunities, including:
Some of the perks of winning include:
- Opportunities for lead generation and recruitment
- Third-party recognition to speed validation
- Broad media and PR exposure
- Industry recognition as a strategic thought-leader
- Benchmark ranking
- Distribution of our reports at franchise expos throughout the year and featured online
Call for Entries
The registration deadline for the 2020 Top Franchises Awards is September 30.
Winner will be notified in early November and announced on January 1, 2020.
Participation in our research is FREE and completely CONFIDENTIAL. We only publicize the brands that score high in franchisee satisfaction – so there’s no risk.
To be eligible, franchises must:
- Be based in the U.S. or Canada
- Have at least 10 franchisees open and operating for six months
- Have franchisees participate in Franchise Business Review’s franchisee satisfaction survey
There are no fees to enter. Participation in the survey is free and confidential. Franchise Business Review will only share the brands that choose to make their franchise satisfaction scores public.
What Your Clients Need to Know
The process to qualify for the awards is simple:
- Clients must survey their franchisees using our standard benchmarking survey.
- FBR will conduct the survey. All we need is a contact list of franchisees and a copy of the brand’s FDD.
- Your client will receive their Franchisee Satisfaction Index (FSI) score. (Detailed reports and access to the full data is available.)
- The FSI score qualifies them for all of our awards lists and reports published for the next 18 months.
Recent Media Coverage
Franchise Business Review’s research and special reports are also regularly referenced by leading media outlets including The Wall Street Journal, Fox Small Business, CNBC, Bloomberg Businessweek, Franchise Update, Franchise Times, The New York Times, USA Today, and TheStreet.com.
Franchise Business Review also offers opportunities for advertising and sponsored content. Learn more about how to enhance your clients’ visibility to our targeted audience of franchise candidates.