Business Development/Sales Specialist
Franchise Business Review (FBR) is a market research, media, and consulting company based in Portsmouth, NH. We’re looking for a talented sales executive to work with our awesome, fun, and fast-paced team in our downtown (and dog-friendly!) Portsmouth, NH office.
For over 15 years, we have worked with franchise brands across North America to conduct satisfaction research with their franchisees and employees to help entrepreneurs make informed buying decisions, support franchise business owners, and drive growth for franchise brands.
Ever been to a Wendy’s, Planet Fitness, Kona Ice or Coldwell Banker? If so, you’re familiar with just a few of the brands that trust us to help them grow their companies. Now we’re looking for an enthusiastic sales executive to help us grow our company.
We’re looking for someone who is ready to hit the phones, social media and email to connect with RIGHT contacts at franchise systems to learn more about their goals and challenges and discuss how FBR can help them strengthen their brands. Do you have a true knack for using conversation to uncover needs, get in front of decision-makers and close deals? Are you confident, self-led, and goal-oriented with the ability to dive in, communicate the value of our services, and comfortably approach our clients and prospects? If so, reach out to us and let us know what you can bring to our team and business!
- Identify & build relationships with decision-makers at prospective client companies through networking, cold calls, social media, live events, and other means.
- Make online presentations to demo products & services that address prospects’ needs.
- Work with existing clients to identify services that will help them to overcome operational and development challenges.
- Collaborate with internal sales, marketing, and technical teams to drive sales efforts and meet client needs.
- Attend industry functions (1-3 a year) to build relationships with decision-makers and provide feedback and information on market trends.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Create and deliver proposals.
- Maintain CRM database
You may be ideal for this position if you:
- Have a proven record of business to business selling success by building relationships with c-suite leaders (CEOs, COOs, CFOs, CDOs).
- Possess excellent communication skills (telephone, email, and in-person)
- Are skilled at asking questions to complete a consultative sale
- Have a high level of comfort with technology, including Microsoft Office, CRM software, and online web-conferencing and presentation tools. (Previous Mac use also a plus!)
- Are a self-starter who is organized and can work without direct supervision; able to ask for direction or additional help when needed.
- Are able to present an image that mirrors that of the prospective client
- Fit the core values of our company:
- Be passionate & curious in work and in life
- Act with confidence & humility
- Listen carefully & learn continuously
- Do what’s right for our clients, company & co-workers
- Strive for excellence & get better every day
This is an on-site position at our offices in Portsmouth, NH. Candidates only please. Send your cover letter and resume to [email protected] (Subject: Business Development/Sales Specialist).