The Capital Roundtable: Full-Day Conference
Private Equity Investing in Franchise Companies
Franchise Business Review is pleased to be a sponsor of The Capital Roundtable’s full-day conference on Thursday, February 7, 2019, in New York City.
Join FBR’s CEO Eric Stites along with senior private equity investors and franchise experts to discuss this year’s theme: From Fast Food to Home Care – Where Wise Investors Are Finding High-Growth Franchise Companies.
Come hear Chairman Scott M. Porter, managing director, Brightwood Capital Advisors, and more than 20 experts as they assess the outlook for franchising at this popular annual conference.
3 Reasons to Join Us:
- Dive deep into franchise sub-sectors like boutique gyms, fast casual restaurants, and home healthcare to understand the impact of tech disruption, demographics, and fast-changing consumer tastes.
- Discuss how to attract top managers and retain talented workers in a tight labor market.
- Hear about successful cost management techniques PE firms are implementing at their franchise portfolio companies.
What You'll Learn
Americans are eating out more than ever — according to one recent study, more than one-third of adults eat fast food every day.
You’d think this behavior would make investing in restaurant franchise companies a sure bet.
Indeed, there are plenty of recent success stories, like the sale by General Atlantic and Rosser Capital of Barteca Restaurant Group to Del Frisco’s for a 10x+ EBITDA multiple. But at the same time, cautionary tales are also emerging, like PE-backed Taylor Gourmet, which recently filed for bankruptcy and said it would take the rare step of completely shuttering its brand.
As the U.S. economy appears ripe for a slowdown and tech disruption continues apace, you can find similar disconnects in other franchise company sectors.
Click here for the full conference agenda.
Special VIP Rate
At this conference, you’ll enjoy exceptional networking opportunities. The agenda includes ample time, with session breaks and a buffet lunch, to exchange ideas, swap business cards, and form new relationships.
As a friend of FBR, you qualify for a special VIP rate — $995 ($500 off the standard rate).
Register online using coupon code FBRVIP, or contact Chris Agar at 212-832-7300 ext. 0, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Please be sure to mention Franchise Business Review to receive this low VIP rate.)
Joining Chairman Scott M. Porter, managing director at Brightwood Capital Advisors, will be more than 20 experts discussing the outlook for franchising, including:
- Phillip Druce, Atlantic Street Capital Management
- Anish Gandhi, Brookwood Associates
- David Grossman, Renue Systems Inc.
- Russell Herakovich, Brightwood Capital Advisors
- David Humphrey, Exaltare Capital Partners
- Kimberly Hunter, United Healthcare
- Bruce Irwin, American Family Care
- Margaret Montague, McLean Group
- Lisa Oak, Oak Advisory Services
- Maggie M. Prager, TZP Group
- John Rigos, Aurify Brands
- John Teza, NRD Capital Management
- Plus more…