Sharing Your Franchisee Satisfaction Report and Reviews to Engage Candidates
Showcasing your franchisee satisfaction report and reviews of your brand by current franchisees is one of the best ways to educate interested candidates about your franchise opportunity.
Visitors to our Franchise Review pages are interested in learning what franchisees have to say about their brand, so the satisfaction report is a strong way to engage them. We complement this by including franchisee testimonials within your review profile, as well as data, FBR awards, photos, and videos to show potential buyers why your brand surpasses the competition.
What Your Review Profile Will Include:
Franchise Business Review’s editorial team will create a review page with all the information necessary to educate prospective buyers about your franchise opportunity. The page will include:
- Your brand logo
- Company information and targeting choices
- Your benchmark score
- Downloadable franchisee satisfaction summary report
- Franchise owner reviews
- Description of the ideal franchise candidate for your brand
- Videos and photos from your brand
- FBR awards and recognition
See the sample profile below, or check out other brand profiles on our site.
What We Need From You
- Current company profile information. Fill out this form to ensure we have all the most current information about your brand and the contact information for the person in your company who should receive leads through the page.
- Photos of your franchisees in action. Click here to see what makes a good photo.
- Videos of franchisees (if available). Keep in mind that these should be testimonials from franchisees – not marketing videos – and should not direct viewers away from the page.
Sample Review Page
Contact Amy LaLime
Client Services Manager