Sharing Your Franchisee Satisfaction Report and Reviews to Engage Candidates
Showcasing your franchisee satisfaction report and reviews of your brand by current franchisees is one of the best ways to educate interested candidates about your franchise opportunity.
Visitors to our Franchise Review pages are interested in learning what franchisees have to say about their brand, so the satisfaction report is a strong way to engage them. We complement this by including franchisee testimonials within your review profile, as well as data, FBR awards, photos, and videos to show potential buyers why your brand surpasses the competition.
What Your Review Profile Will Include:
Franchise Business Review’s editorial team will create a review page with all the information necessary to educate prospective buyers about your franchise opportunity. The page will include:
- Your brand logo
- Company information and targeting choices
- Your benchmark score
- Downloadable franchisee satisfaction summary report
- Franchise owner reviews
- FBR Expert Review of your franchise opportunity
- Description of the ideal franchise candidate for your brand
- Videos and photos from your brand
- FBR awards and recognition
- Optional: Click to call feature (see below)
See the sample profile below, or check out other brand profiles on our site.
What We Need From You
- Current company profile information. Fill out this form to ensure we have all the most current information about your brand and the contact information for the person in your company who should receive leads through the page.
- Photos of your franchisees in action. Click here to see what makes a good photo.
- Videos of franchisees (if available). Keep in mind that these should be testimonials from franchisees – not marketing videos – and should not direct viewers away from the page.
- Optional: Click to call information. FBR offers a free feature that allows visitors to your page to call you while they are on the page and you have their attention. FBR will set up a unique number and publish it on the page — all we need from you is some basic information about who to direct those calls to. You can learn more about the feature here.
Sample Review Page
Contact Amy LaLime
Client Services Manager