Franchise Business Review is a national market research firm and media company covering the franchise industry. We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator with solid design skills to help grow and maintain our multiple company websites. You will be assisting with front-end design and production of our sites, and work with our IT and marketing teams to insure we meet our goals.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist with the design, development, and maintenance of our websites, e-newsletters, emails, and landing pages.
- Use our content management system to edit/create web pages, and assist editorial team with adding/editing content in the CMS
- Improve website standard and mobile UI to improve engagement / conversion
- Manage client and stock images
- Support marketing team requests for various website-site related production tasks
- Design banners, landing pages, eBooks, ads, print materials and more
- Collaborate with marketing and editorial teams on both print and digital marketing materials
- Understanding of web design standards / responsive design
- Experience with CMS (WordPress or similar)
- Degree in graphic design or a related field with digital design experience
- Self-starter who can work under finite timelines and can handle multiple projects
- Highly proficient (design & optimization) with Adobe Creative Suite in MAC environment.
- Expert level abilities in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Branding skills in print, digital and social medias
- 1+ year of experience in marketing related position utilizing design skills
Nice to Have
- Experience with HubSpot
- Great written and verbal communication skills; copywriting a plus
- Knowledge of HTML / CSS
About Franchise Business Review (FBR)
Franchise Business Review is a national market research, media, and consulting company based in Portsmouth, NH. We offer 401k with match, health insurance reimbursement, team bonus plan, 20 paid holidays/vacation days, and a casual work environment in downtown Portsmouth (with parking!). Compensation: Salary DOE.
This is an on-site position at our offices in Portsmouth, NH. Candidates only please.
Send your resume, cover letter and work samples to [email protected] (Subject: Marketing Coordinator).