Editorial/PR Digital Marketing Intern
- Conduct media and influencer research in the franchise, entrepreneur space
- Develop targeted media, blogger and social media influencer lists; updating and refining our company’s main database
- Draft media/blog pitches based on thought-leadership, trends and news relevant to our brand
- Develop content for the company blog, guest blog posts and social media
- Write press releases
- Monitor HARO and Google Alerts
- Cultivate a list of publications interested in our products and events
- Work on a strategy for raising and refining brand awareness
- Stay current on digital marketing and PR best practices
- Research, conduct interviews for, and write short & long form content for print and online.
- Contribute content for monthly client e-newsletter and blogs
Criteria for Applicants
- Junior, Senior or recent graduate of undergraduate college
- A degree (or degree in progress) in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, PR or Journalism
- Strong writing and follow-up skills
- Deadline driven with the ability to prioritize
- Ability to stick to a schedule and commit to at least one full semester (priority given to those who are interested in a full year internship, dependent on performance.)
- Eagerness to learn and develop
- Strong writing, proofreading, and research skills.
Nice to Have
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Prior experience working or interning with a PR firm or digital marketing agency
- Basic to advanced understanding of SEO
- This is a part-time internship.
- Compensation is $12/hr.
- You will work closely with the editorial director, marketing manager and fellow marketing/editorial intern(s)
About Franchise Business Review (FBR)
Franchise Business Review is a national market research, media, and consulting company based in Portsmouth, NH.
This is an on-site position at our offices in Portsmouth, NH. Candidates only please.
Please send a pitch (no longer than one page) telling us why you would be a great PR intern! Send your pitch and resume to [email protected] (Subject: Public Relations Intern).