Who Can Enter?
To be eligible, franchises must:
- Be based in the U.S. or Canada
- Have at least 10 franchisees open and operating for six months
- Have franchisees participate in Franchise Business Review’s franchisee satisfaction survey (Learn more about the survey process here.)
There is no fee to enter, and all research is completely confidential.
All Participants Receive:
- Your Franchise Satisfaction Index (FSI) score, which benchmarks your system against aggregate data from nearly 1,000 franchise brands.
- A snapshot of your data, which you can use to capture leads and share with candidates during the validation process
Award Winners Receive:
- Extensive media coverage in national and trade publications
- Coverage in FBR’s candidate-focused reports, distributed at franchise expos and online throughout the year
- Third-party validation by an independent market research firm
- Opportunities to leverage your award-winning status as part of your lead generation, development, and marketing campaigns
- Recognition at the IFA Annual Convention
See the list of past winners.
How It Works:
- Complete the form below, submit your current FDD, and send us your franchisee contact list.
- Franchise Business Review will email your franchisees our standard 33-question benchmarking survey. It should take them 10-15 minutes to complete.
- We’ll crunch the data and send your Franchise Satisfaction Index (FSI) rating within a few weeks. The brands that score highest will be named to our awards list
GET STARTED NOW!
Dan Steward, President & CEO, Pillar to Post Home Inspectors
“The objective FBR methodology and comprehensive coverage of subjects has enabled us to have a measured approach and laser focus on continuous improvement in areas important to our franchisees.”