Best Franchises for a Second Career
Enter your brand now to participate in Franchise Business Review’s research highlighting the best franchises for a second career.
- Opportunities for lead generation and recruitment
- Third-party recognition to speed validation
- Broad media and PR exposure
- Industry recognition as a strategic thought-leader
- Your benchmark ranking
- Distribution of our guides featuring the award-winning brands at franchise expos throughout the year and online
DEADLINE: January 31
Participation in our research is FREE and completely confidential.
Don't Miss This Chance to Be Named a Top Franchise!
Sign up for your free franchisee satisfaction survey to be eligible.
Who Should Register?
Franchise brands that:
- Have an average investment level under $100,000
- Are based in the U.S. or Canada
- Have at least 10 franchise owners open and operating for six months or more
All Participants Receive:
- Your Franchise Satisfaction Index (FSI) score, which benchmarks your system against aggregate data from nearly 1,000 franchise brands.
- A snapshot of your data, which you can use to capture leads and share with candidates during the validation process.
- The opportunity to be named to Franchise Business Review’s annual list of award-winning franchises, which results in broad media exposure to potential candidates.
In addition, all brands that participate in our research have the option to work with our research team to identify specific operational challenges and uncover opportunities for improvement with our custom research options.
Learn more about the value of participating in our research.
Download Your Official Entry Kit
Franchise Business Review publishes quarterly reports on the top franchises in various industry sectors. All brands that register and survey are considered for awards throughout the year for which they are eligible, including the the FBR annual Top Franchises Awards published each January.
Your registration also qualifies you for other FBR Awards, including:
- Top Franchises for Women
- Top Low-Cost Franchises
- The 2021 Franchisee Satisfaction Awards, honoring the best franchises overall
About Franchise Business Review's Awards
Since 2006, Franchise Business Review has been recognizing excellence in franchising with the FBR Franchisee Satisfaction Awards. Our awards are considered the gold standard in franchisee satisfaction.
Each year, we survey thousands of franchise owners across North America to determine their levels of satisfaction with their franchise brand. We compile a list of the top franchisees each year based on our Franchisee Satisfaction Index and publish a ranking of the top franchise opportunities overall and in various sectors based exclusively on owner satisfaction.
Chuck Bongiovanni, CEO, Care Patrol
We have won a ton of awards throughout the whole seven years we have been franchising–Entrepreneur magazine, Inc., etc–but the one we really look for the most is yours.