September 25-26 | Ace Hotel | New Orleans, LA
IFA Operations Conference 2019
Franchise Business Review is proud to be the Premier Sponsor of the International Franchise Association’s (IFA) Franchise Operations Conference. Join us in New Orleans for this highly anticipated event focused on the part of franchise success that is often overlooked: operational excellence for sustained growth.
Sessions will include panel discussions, networking, roundtables and team exercises with tangible solutions that you can take back to your system.
What You'll Learn
Leading franchise executives will share inside secrets to success based on real world scenarios around:
- Improving unit-level economics
- Using data to drive revenue and grow
- Defining and maintaining brand standards system-wide
- Effective communication with franchisees
- Field support and efficiencies
Who Should Attend?
- Field Staff
- Operations Managers
- VPs of Operations
Pre-registration closes on September 12, 2019. A processing fee of $50 will be assessed for registrations received after this date.
Note for Suppliers:
Due to current meeting space allowances for this event, only suppliers sponsoring the event are eligible to attend. For more information on sponsorship opportunities, please contact Lynette James at email@example.com.
Earn 200 Certified Franchise Executive Education Credits by attending this seminar!
IFA Franchisor or Franchisee Member: $375
Group discount – Franchisor or Franchisee Member: Additional attendee from the same company (when all registrants register together) – $325
Non-Member – $875
Moderator: Michelle Rowan, CFE
President & COO, Franchise Business Review
- Nancy Bigley, CFE, COO, Painting with a Twist
- Clarissa Bradstock, CEO, Any Test Franchising
- Robert Brown, CFE, Director, Franchise Operations, Huddle House
- Meaghan Buntin, Operations Training & Technology Supervisor, Ballard Brands
- Kelly Crompvoets, VP, Franchise Relations, Home Franchise Concepts
- Kathleen Kuhn, CFE, President & CEO, Master Home Services
- Joe Lewis, President & CEO, Painting with a Twist
- Bryan Lively, VP, Operations, Goldfish Swim School Franchising
- Marianne Murphy, CFE, VP, Brand Experience, Floor Coverings International
- Mary Ann O-Connell, CFE, President, FranWise®
- Michael Seid, CFE, Managing Director, MSA Worldwide
- Brett Shraiar, Director, Operations, FlyFoe
- Mike Stone, President & CEO, CertaPro Painters
- Brad West, EVP, Operations, Noodles & Company
The International Franchise Association is the world’s oldest and largest organization representing franchising worldwide. IFA members include franchise companies in over 300 different business format categories, individual franchisees and companies that support the industry in marketing, law, technology and business development.
Not an IFA member? Join now and take advantage of all the benefits the IFA offers:
- And more!