Franchise Business Review is a national market research firm and media company covering the franchise industry. The Marketing Intern will assist our team with the development, implementation, tracking, and maintenance of various B2B marketing programs to help grow our business, generate awareness of our products and services, and help our existing clients be more successful.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist in creating content for a B2B audience – blog posts, email campaigns, marketing collateral, press releases, webinars, etc.
- Assist with website maintenance and production/management
- Help with social media and PR planning and strategy – develop targeted media lists, identify guest blogging opportunities, draft pitches, write social media posts
- Execute video marketing strategy develop story ideas and scripts, video production and editing
- Measure and track the effectiveness of online and print marketing programs
- Junior, senior, or recent graduate of undergraduate college
- A degree (or degree in progress) in Marketing, Communications, PR, or related field
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Understanding of SEO best practices
- Demonstrated ability to think both creatively and strategically, with detail-oriented execution
- Ability to balance multiple projects / priorities
- Experience with marketing automation, graphic design, and/or video production a plus
About Franchise Business Review (FBR)
Franchise Business Review is a national market research, media, and consulting company based in Portsmouth, NH. We work with franchise brands across North America to help them achieve greater success using data-driven insights. We offer a casual business environment in downtown Portsmouth with long-term career opportunities.
Please send your resume, cover letter, and three writing samples to…
jobs@FranchiseBusinessReview.com , Subject: B2B Marketing Intern