Portsmouth, NH June 8, 2017 – Only 80 franchise brands qualified for Franchise Business Review’s 2017 Top Low-Cost Franchises list. Brands on the list had to have high franchisee satisfaction and an investment of under $100,000 at the time their franchisees participated in Franchise Business Review’s franchisee satisfaction survey.
Approximately 13,000 franchisees representing 123 low-cost brands participated in Franchise Business Review’s low-cost franchisee satisfaction survey between October 2015 and April 2017.
“Brands that earned a spot on our 2017 Top Low-Cost franchises list had high satisfaction in areas that are crucial to the health of a franchise” says Eric Stites, CEO of Franchise Business Review. “With 90% of the 13,000 low-cost franchisees we surveyed saying they enjoy operating their business, low-cost franchises are clearly a great option for many who wish to be their own boss,”
The research also revealed how satisfied low-cost franchisees are with various aspects of their franchise.
How Satisfied Are Low-Cost Franchisees?
– I enjoy operating this business: 90%
– I enjoy being part of this organization: 89%
– I respect my franchisor: 87%
– I believe my franchisor acts with a high level of integrity: 83%
– Overall satisfaction with franchise: 85%
– Would “do it again” knowing what they know today: 80%
– Overall satisfaction with franchisor and the opportunity provided: 87%
– Would recommend their franchise brand to others: 85%
– Is meeting financial expectations: 67%
Visit FranchiseBusinessReview.com to see the full list of 2017 Top Low-Cost Franchises.
About Franchise Business Review
Franchise Business Review (FBR) is the only independent market research firm that specializes in benchmarking franchisee satisfaction based exclusively on ratings and reviews from franchise owners. FBR publishes free and unbiased franchisee satisfaction research reports throughout the year online at www.FranchiseBusinessReview.com.