Research that Drives Franchise Performance
Franchise Business Review is the only independent market research firm that specializes in benchmarking franchisee satisfaction based exclusively on ratings and reviews from franchise owners.
Our research is designed to collect data on franchisee satisfaction and provide franchisors with data-driven metrics to measure performance.
If you want to start driving performance, register now!
- Reduce risk. Get measurable–and actionable–analysis of the gaps that exist in your system before it impacts your bottom line.
- Accelerate development. Share your research results with candidates to speed up the validation process, demonstrate transparency, and award more franchises to the right candidates.
- Gain competitive analysis. Know how your brand stacks up with competitive benchmarking against nearly 1,100 franchise brands and within your sector.
Learn more about our 5-step process for continuous improvement.
All Participants Receive:
- Your Franchise Satisfaction Index (FSI) score, which benchmarks your system against aggregate data from nearly 1,100 franchise brands.
- A snapshot of your data, which you can use to capture leads and share with candidates during the validation process.
- The opportunity to be named to Franchise Business Review’s annual list of award-winning franchises, which results in broad media exposure to potential candidates.
In addition, all brands that participate in our research have the option to work with our research team to identify specific operational challenges and uncover opportunities for improvement with our custom research options.
Research Eligibility Requirements
To be eligible, franchises must:
- Be based in the U.S. or Canada
- Have at least 10 franchisees open and operating for six months
- Have franchisees participate in Franchise Business Review’s franchisee satisfaction survey (Learn more about the survey process here.)
There is no fee to be part of our research, and all research is completely confidential.
How It Works:
- Complete the form, submit your current FDD, and send us your franchisee contact list.
- Franchise Business Review will email your franchisees our standard 33-question benchmarking survey. It should take them 10-15 minutes to complete.
- We’ll crunch the data and send your Franchise Satisfaction Index (FSI) rating within a few weeks. The brands that score highest will be named to our awards list.
Get Started Now
Joe Hart, President & CEO, Dale Carnegie
“The key is that we should be open to feedback. Feedback can help us be better.”