March 16-18, 2020 | The Westin Buckhead | Atlanta
Franchise Business Review is proud to be a sponsor of the Restaurant Franchising & Innovation Summit this year. Join us in Atlanta, along with leading restaurant brands, to learn how to power franchise growth through leadership and technology.
Learn from top executives who will share their success stories of the numerous ways they have innovated to grow their franchises, and gain insight and inspiration on how to be more progressive in every facet of your business.
What You'll Learn
Sessions will include:
- Using Technology to Acquire NEW Customers
- Solving Labor Woes
- Are You Protecting Your Frontline?
- Defending Your Turf: How to Beat All the Non-Restaurant Competition Stealing Your Customers
- Taming the Beast: How to Make Third-Party Delivery Your Ally
- And much more!
- Early Bird 1: $495 Register by 10/25
- Early Bird 2: $695 Register by 12/13
- Early Bird 3: $895 Register by 2/14
- Standard: $995 Register by 3/13/20
- Steven Chan, Founder & CEO | Tin Drum Asian Kitchen
- Dennie Laney, VP of Training & Development | MOOYAH Burgers Fries and Shakes
- Justin McCoy, VP of Marketing | Cousins Subs
- Ricky Richardson, CEO | Eggs Up Grill
- Mike Speck, CEO | Asian Box
Who Should Attend?
Anyone on the corporate franchising side involved in driving product, service, equipment, and customer-experience innovation, new franchise development, franchise branding, and consistent technology adoption, use, and utilization among existing system franchisees.
This also includes successful franchise owner/operators who serve in advisory capacities, as pilot testers, early adopters, and vocal champions of new system innovations and technologies. As well as operators of existing successful franchisees and start-up franchisors.
Attendees will include executives with responsibility for:
- Franchise development
- Franchise operations
- Information Technology
- M-commerce / E-commerce
- Marketing / Branding