Stop Searching. Start Growing.
At FBR, our mission is to help you unleash your brand’s potential.
Most franchise development teams spend most of their time chasing down leads that end up going nowhere. But getting better-qualified leads doesn’t have to be a struggle.
FBR is much more than a portal. Our franchise recruitment bundle is a one-stop-shop to help build your sales pipeline and close more deals in less time.
Your franchisees are happy. Make sure candidates know it.
The recruitment bundle gives you the tools and visibility to leverage your franchisee satisfaction data to attract better-qualified, inbound leads – and set you apart from other brands.
What You Get
We’ve wrapped up everything you need to maximize your visibility and engage with the right candidates in one neat bundle:
- “Top Franchises” profile with lead form
You’ll get a dedicated landing page on the Franchise Reviews section of our website that includes your franchisee satisfaction data, information about your franchise opportunity, interviews with leadership and/or current franchisees, videos, investment info – most importantly, a lead form that gets submitted directly to you. Learn more about profiles.
- Discounted lead generation
You’ll also get a dedicated profile page on our FBR50 site. Candidates searching for award-winning brands can request information about your brand. There’s no lead sharing, so candidates who submit leads are serious buyers. You get a discounted rate on the pay-per-lead cost, and you can cap the number of leads you receive per month. Learn more about FBR’s lead generation program.
- Downloadable satisfaction report
You can share a summary report of your franchisee satisfaction survey results so candidates can see how your current franchisees rate you in key areas of franchise ownership. And, it’s coming from an independent source – which validates your commitment to keeping your franchisees profitable, engaged, and successful. See a sample report.
- Validation Highlights sheet
Tradeshows can be a terrific lead source, but only if you have the right collateral to help you break through the noise. The Validations Highlights sheet is your magic bullet. It provides candidates with a snapshot of the five areas where your franchisees ranked you highest on the survey – third-party proof to back up your sales pitch. See a sample sheet.
Get a ⅓ page ad in each of our quarterly guides, distributed at franchise expos throughout the year and featured on FBR’s website for a full year. Learn more about advertising.
Why Our Clients Love It
If you’ve been unsuccessful using portals in the past, it’s time to give FBR a try. That’s because we’re NOT a portal. Our clients benefit from:
- A multi-channel approach. Our franchise recruitment bundle enables you to reach candidates online, in print, and at tradeshows and expos.
- Our audience. We focus on a highly targeted audience that is specifically looking for top-rated brands. We take a holistic approach to educating prospective franchisees on what to look for in a franchise, and then showcase only those brands that our research has proven to be top opportunities.
- Individual brand profiles. There’s no lead-sharing. Candidates can’t check off a box to request information from five, 10, or 50 brands at once. You get your own dedicated landing page and form – that means when candidates request more information, they really want to hear from YOU.
The majority of candidates who visit our site say they intend to invest in a franchise within six months.
Jeff Bevis, President & CEO, FirstLight Home Care
“Our Franchise Business Review candidate leads are the very best leads we have of all our franchise sources.”
The Fine Print
FBR is committed to empowering prospective franchisees to make a smart investment when choosing a brand – which is why we offer our recruitment bundle exclusively to brands who rate highly on our franchisee satisfaction survey.
If you don’t currently survey with FBR, it’s quick and easy to get started. You simply send us your franchisee contact list and we’ll do the rest.
When the survey is complete, we’ll provide you with your Franchisee Satisfaction Index (FSI), If your score is high enough, you are eligible for our awards – and our recruitment bundle option.
If not, FBR can help you analyze your data to better understand where improvements are needed to increase satisfaction and the performance of your system.
A Franchise Business Review client consultant will be in touch shortly!
Ask the FBR Experts
- Need help getting started?
- Want more detailed pricing info?
- Interested in a call to better understand how FBR research works?
Not ready to talk to an expert yet?
- See how one brand partnered with FBR to close a five-store deal in half the time.
- Learn why franchise buyers care about franchisee satisfaction
- Listen to what our clients say about FBR’s leads