2019 Top Innovative Franchises
Register your brand to participate in Franchise Business Review’s research report highlighting the most innovative franchises.
FBR only recognizes the brands that are rated highest by the people who matter most–their franchisees! Receiving this distinguished honor has its benefits:
- Broad media exposure and PR opportunities
- Industry recognition as the gold standard in franchisee satisfaction
- Third party validation by an independent research firm, trusted by candidates
DEADLINE: June 30
Participation in our research is FREE and completely confidential.
Register for Your Free Survey
Don't Miss This Chance to Be Named a Top Innovative Franchise
Sign up for your free franchisee satisfaction survey to be eligible.
Who Should Register?
- Are based in the U.S. or Canada
- Have at least 10 franchise owners open and operating for more than six months
Wondering what types of brands make the list? See the 2018 report here.
Your registration also qualifies you for other FBR Awards, including:
- Top Franchises for Veterans
- Top Senior and Healthcare Services Franchises
- The 2020 Franchisee Satisfaction Awards, highlighting the top overall brands
All Participants Receive:
- Your Franchise Satisfaction Index (FSI) score, which benchmarks your system against aggregate data from over 1,100 franchise brands.
- A snapshot of your data, which you can use to capture leads and share with candidates during the validation process.
- The opportunity to be named to Franchise Business Review’s annual list of award-winning franchises, which results in broad media exposure to potential candidates.
In addition, all brands that participate have the option to work with our research team to identify specific operational challenges and uncover opportunities for improvement with our custom research options.
Learn more about the value of participating in our research.
Some of Our Past Winners...
About Franchise Business Review's Awards
Since 2006, Franchise Business Review has been recognizing excellence in franchising with the FBR50 Franchisee Satisfaction Awards. Our awards are considered the gold standard in franchisee satisfaction.
Each year, we survey thousands of franchise owners across North America to determine their levels of satisfaction with their franchise brand. We compile a list of the top franchisees each year based on our Franchisee Satisfaction Index and publish a ranking of the top franchise opportunities overall and in various sectors based exclusively on owner satisfaction.
Barrie Young, President, Sales & Franchising, Snap-on Tools
“With Franchise Business Review, we are able to benchmark Snap-on against our past performance and hundreds of other systems as well. With the use of rapid continuous improvement, Franchise Business Review helps us improve our system.”