About Franchise Business Review
Franchise Business Review is the only independent market research firm that specializes in benchmarking franchisee satisfaction based exclusively on ratings and reviews from franchise owners.
- Have your development efforts slowed down or stalled?
- Do you need to better differentiate your brand from the competition?
- Is the validation process taking too long?
- Do you need a better way to connect with your existing franchisees and get honest, reliable feedback?
- Are your franchisees unresponsive or negative when potential franchise buyers call?
- Do you need a way to get more exposure to potential buyers?
These are just a few of the reasons franchisors turn to Franchise Business Review’s research. FBR has partnered with hundreds of top-performing franchise companies to provide solutions for driving franchise development, improve operational performance, and achieve greater success with our data-driven insights.
Learn more about our 5-step process for continuous performance improvement.
Our Mission and Background
FBR was founded in 2005 as a resource for franchise brands who are committed to continually improving performance through excellence in franchisee satisfaction, and for franchise buyers who are seeking objective, third-party validation of a franchise system’s health.
Our mission is to:
- Help franchise companies achieve brand success by strengthening their relationships with franchisees and improving franchisee satisfaction.
- Empower franchise buyers with research from existing franchisees about brands they may be interested in.
Barrie Young, President, Sales & Franchising, Snap-on Tools
“With Franchise Business Review, we are able to benchmark Snap-on against our past performance and hundreds of other systems as well. With the use of rapid continuous improvement, Franchise Business Review helps us improve our system.”