Enter now to participate in Franchise Business Review’s awards honoring the brands with the Best Franchise Culture.
- Opportunities for lead generation and recruitment
- Third-party recognition to speed validation
- Broad media and PR exposure
- Industry recognition as a strategic thought-leader
- Your benchmark ranking
- Distribution of our guides featuring award-winning brands at franchise expos throughout the year and online
DEADLINE: March 31, 2020
Participation in our research is FREE and completely confidential.
Who Should Enter?
- Are based in the U.S. or Canada
- Have at least 10 franchise owners open and operating for more than six months
To be eligible for the awards, you must participate in Franchise Business Review’s franchisee satisfaction survey. FBR will survey your franchisees at no cost.
Wondering what types of brands make our awards lists? See the Top 200 Award-Winning Brands here.
Your registration also qualifies you for other FBR awards. including:
- Rock Star Franchisees
- Top Food & Beverage Franchises (if applicable)
- 2021 Franchisee Satisfaction Awards honoring the top 200 franchises of the year
All Participants Receive
- Your Franchise Satisfaction Index (FSI) score, which benchmarks your system against aggregate data from over 1,100 franchise brands.
- A snapshot of your data, which you can use to capture leads and share with candidates during the validation process.
- The opportunity to be named to Franchise Business Review’s annual list of award-winning franchises, which results in broad media exposure to potential candidates.
In addition, all brands that participate have the option to work with our research team to identify specific operational challenges and uncover opportunities for improvement with our custom research options.
Learn more about the value of participating in our research.
About Franchise Business Review's Awards
Since 2006, Franchise Business Review has been recognizing excellence in franchising with the FBR50 Franchisee Satisfaction Awards. Our awards are considered the gold standard in franchisee satisfaction.
Each year, we survey thousands of franchise owners across North America to determine their levels of satisfaction with their franchise brand. We compile a list of the top franchisees each year based on our Franchisee Satisfaction Index and publish a ranking of the top franchise opportunities overall and in various sectors based exclusively on owner satisfaction.