How to Combat the Biggest Staffing Challenges of 2022 and Beyond
Franchise executives overwhelmingly identified labor costs, employee recruitment and staff retention as the three greatest areas of risk over the next three years in our most recent industry outlook report. So how can you future-proof your brand?
Hear from franchise leaders that have designed innovative, award-winning programs to increase employee engagement, retain top talent and build a winning franchise culture.
- The state of hiring in the franchise sector
- How franchisors are using employee engagement data to identify “at-risk” employees
- How to help franchisees overcome staffing challenges
- How to measure and improve culture at the corporate office and franchise locations
- Jason Leverant, president & COO, The AtWork Group
- Pat Perkinson, COO, Wild Birds Unlimited