Bring in more qualified franchise leads.
Franchising success is all about relationships. Franchise Business Review’s franchise leads program matches the most serious franchisee candidates with brands ranking highest in franchisee satisfaction.
Candidates who submit leads through FBR’s site are serious about franchisee satisfaction data or are looking for a credible, independent source to investigate franchise brands.
Our contact rate is approximately 70%, compared to the 30% you get with most franchise website portals.
This isn’t a portal. You can’t pay to be listed and we don’t compete with larger franchise portals for generic search traffic. That means better leads and less time wasted for your development team.
How do we do it?
- No lead sharing
Candidates have to go to your individual page and fill out a form to speak directly with you.
- Less competition
Only the 200 top ranking companies are eligible to participate in our lead program.
- No long term commitment
You can stop taking leads at any time.
- High quality, not high volume
You’ll actually connect with the person who submitted the lead form. They know why you’re calling, they ask smart questions, and they have a real interest in buying a franchise.
How our franchise leads work:
- Participate in our confidential market research. We’ll survey your franchisees to determine their levels of satisfaction. If your survey results qualify you for our list of top franchises (overall or in your industry category) you’re eligible for our pay-per-lead program!
2. We’ll post your company profile on our Ratings & Awards page.
3. You receive quality franchise leads. Our unique system qualifies leads for you by requiring candidates to submit all inquiries individually. That means they’re more serious, resulting in a higher contact rate and a lower cost per sale for you.
Matt Haney, VP Franchise Development, Precision Concrete Cutting
“We’ve used every franchise portal known to man and by far the most qualified and serious leads come from the Franchise Business Review. We’re able to have meaningful conversations with all of our FBR leads.”
Ask the FBR Experts
- Need help getting started?
- Want more detailed pricing info?
- Interested in a call to better understand how the FBR can get you more qualified franchise leads?
Not ready to talk to an expert yet?
Did You Know?
The average cost per lead is $112 and the average cost per sale is $8,200 according to FranConnect.
FBR’s lead generation program – which was named Top 10 Deal Maker in the report – can generate high-quality franchise leads at a cost below the $112 average.
Chief Development Officer
Wild Birds Unlimited