Demystify the Customer Experience
All the blood, sweat, and tears (not to mention dollars) you’re pouring into marketing are wasted if the customer experience doesn’t match your message.
Mystery shopping lets you know exactly what the buying experience is truly like.
Mystery shopping removes the guesswork from:
- The development process: Understand how quickly and how often your development team responds to leads, and if they’re having effective conversations.
- The validation process: Know exactly what franchisees say when a candidate calls.
- The customer experience: Find out if your franchisees are providing a superior customer experience that matches your brand promise.
The process is simple. Here’s how it works:
- Send us a contact list and a list of questions. (If you’re not sure what to ask, we can help you formulate a list of questions to elicit the feedback you’re looking for.)
- We call each person and record details of the contact’s disposition, knowledge, and information provided.
- You get real-time online access to the data as each call is completed, a report on the aggregate results once the project is complete, and access to individual responses.
Dan Steward, President & CEO, Pillar to Post Home Inspectors
“The objective FBR methodology and comprehensive coverage of subjects has enabled us to have a measured approach and laser focus on continuous improvement in areas important to our franchisees.”
A Franchise Business Review client consultant will be in touch shortly!
Ask the FBR Experts
- Need help getting started?
- Want more detailed pricing info?
- Interested in a call to better understand how FBR research can help you get honest, unbiased feedback on your brand experience?