Get your message to the right people. Advertise with us and you’ll reach thousands of people who come to Franchise Business Review for franchise research on the top brands, information and best practices.
Why Advertise with FBR?
FBR advertising is an exclusive opportunity to:
- Get direct access to your target audience—savvy prospective franchisees looking for a smart investment
- Showcase your commitment to franchisee satisfaction
- Link your brand with the most trusted and respected objective third party research on franchisee satisfaction best practices
FBR By the Numbers
- 74,000 online visitors per month
- 150,000+ unique page views per month
- 10,000+ franchisee candidates subscribed to our email list
- 5,500+ guide downloads per month
- 10,000 print copies distributed
- 59% of candidates who submit inquiries indicate they intend to invest in a franchise within six months
Ad Placement Options
Franchise Business Review offers three types of high-visibility advertising opportunities in our annual publications and on our website.
FBR offers traditional print advertising in our quarterly published reports. The reports are distributed at franchise expos throughout the year and are featured on FBR’s website for a full year.
- Full-page, half-page, and one-third page ads. Includes hot-link in the interactive online report.
- Marketplace listing/logo upgrade: Featured listing in the marketplace section of the printed report with your logo, short description, and URL.
ONLY 8 advertisers per quarter.
Get your brand noticed with run-of-site online ads! Available exclusively to advertisers who purchase full- or half-page print ads. Includes one placement per month in the FBR newsletter.
- Ads appear on the home page and all other pages of the FBR website (with the exception of the company profile pages and the franchisor tab).
- Ads link directly to your website.
- Choose from box or leaderboard format, pending availability. (Four box ads and four leaderboard ads available per quarter.)
Boost your content marketing efforts with a franchisee profile! We’ll publish a Q&A with one of your franchisees to showcase their satisfaction with investing in a franchise.
- Featured Q&A with a franchisee, printed and online.
- Premium Profile: Featured Q&A with a franchisee, printed and online, plus cover highlight.
- Podcast: Franchisee (or franchisor) Q&A with an FBR representative, posted online as audio and written transcript. Only 6 available per quarter.
|January: Today’s Top Franchises (print edition)||9/30/16||12/7/16||1/2/17|
|February: Top Franchises for Women||11/30/16||1/16/17||2/3/17|
|March: Top B2B and Financial Services||11/30/16||2/15/17||3/6/17|
|April: Top Multi-Unit Franchises (print edition)||12/30/16||3/15/17||4/3/17|
|May: America’s Top Franchisees||12/30/16||4/14/17||5/8/17|
|June: Top Low-Cost Franchises (print edition)||3/31/17||5/15/17||6/2/17|
|July: Top CEOs in Franchising||3/31/17||6/19/17||7/7/17|
|August: Most Innovative Franchises (print edition)||5/30/17||7/17/17||8/3/17|
|September: Top Food and Beverage Franchises (print edition)||6/30/17||8/14/17||9/5/17|
|October: Top Fitness/Sports and Rec Franchises||6/30/17||9/18/17||10/3/17|
|November: Top Franchises for Veterans (print edition)||8/31/17||10/16/17||11/2/17|
|December: Top Automotive, Retail, and Services Franchises||8/31/17||11/13/17||12/4/17|
|Annual Awards Issue
FBR50 Award Winners: The Top 200
Top 50 Franchise Leaders
Women in Franchising
Top 50 Most Innovative Brands
Top Food Franchises
Veterans in Franchising
Reports in bold are published in print and online. Those not in bold are published online only.
Looking to Reach FBR’s Franchisor Audience? Supplier Ads Welcome!
- Box ad on all franchisor-targeted web pages and blog posts
- Ad on franchisor report landing page
- Leaderboard or sponsored content ad in monthly FBR franchisor e-newsletter