Get your message to the right people. Advertise with us and you’ll reach thousands of people who come to Franchise Business Review for franchise research on the top brands, information and best practices.
Why Advertise with FBR?
FBR advertising is an exclusive opportunity to:
- Get direct access to your target audience—savvy prospective franchisees looking for a smart investment
- Showcase your commitment to franchisee satisfaction
- Link your brand with the most trusted and respected objective third party research on franchisee satisfaction best practices
FBR By the Numbers
- Over 500,000 online visitors each year
- 134,000+ unique page views per month
- 16,000+ digital subscribers
- 10,000 print copies of all FBR guides distributed at Franchise Expos
- 60% of candidates who submit inquiries indicate they intend to invest in a franchise within six months
ALL NEW! Sponsored Content
Content marketing made easy! It can be tough to constantly pump out new blog posts to keep your content marketing strategy performing effectively – so why not let FBR do it for you?
With our new sponsored content option, our editorial team will write and edit stories for your brand on an ongoing basis, optimize it for search engines, and distribute it directly to our audience.
Available exclusively to award-winning brands.
- 700-900 word article authored by FBR based on one-hour interview with your brand’s leadership (includes two rounds of review by client)
- Evergreen content that lives on the FBR site with no expiration date
- Direct link to your website and call to action within the blog
- Distribution in our e-newsletter to our 16,000+ subscribers as well as social channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Premium placement on the FBR homepage for one week
- Choose from one story per month or one story per quarter
Ad Placement Options
Franchise Business Review offers three types of high-visibility advertising opportunities in our annual publications and on our website.
FBR offers traditional print advertising in our quarterly published guides. The guides are distributed at franchise expos throughout the year and are featured on FBR’s website for a full year.
- Full-page, half-page, and one-third page ads. Includes hot-link in the interactive online guide.
- Marketplace listing/logo upgrade: Featured listing in the marketplace section of the printed guide with your logo, short description, and URL.
ONLY 4 advertisers per ad unit, per quarter.
Get your brand noticed with run-of-site online ads! Available exclusively to advertisers who purchase full- or half-page print ads.
What it includes:
- Ads appear on all FBR site pages and candidate newsletters (with the exception of company/profile pages and the Franchisor tab).
- Ads link directly to your franchise website. (You provide the URL.)
- Choose from premium or standard box format or leaderboard or inline banner format, pending availability.
Boost your content marketing efforts with a franchisee profile! We’ll publish a Q&A with one of your franchisees to showcase their satisfaction with investing in your franchise.
- Featured Q&A with a franchisee, in printed guide and online.
- Premium Profile: Featured Q&A with a franchisee, in printed guide and online, plus cover highlight. Only 2 available per report.
- Podcast: Franchisee (or franchisor leadership) Q&A with an FBR representative, posted online only as audio and transcript. Only 6 available per quarter.
- Premium Podcast: Franchisee (or franchisor leadership) Q&A with an FBR representative, posted online only as audio and transcript, PLUS a one-time dedicated email to our franchise candidate list featuring the podcast and your brand. Only 2 available per quarter.
|Annual Awards Issue
FBR50 Award Winners: The Top 200
Top Food Franchises
Women in Franchising
Top Home Services Franchises
Veterans in Franchising
Most Innovative Brands
Top Senior and Healthcare Services Franchises
Looking to Reach FBR’s Franchisor Audience? Supplier Ads Welcome!
- Box ad on all franchisor-targeted web pages and blog posts
- Ad on franchisor report landing page
- Leaderboard or sponsored content ad in monthly FBR franchisor e-newsletter