1. Go here to login: https://analytics.franchisebusinessreview.com/
2. Enter your username and password (if you don’t have it, email our Client Services team at [email protected].
3. Click the report you want to view in the first tab on the top menu.
4. Click the “Recalculate” button in top menu if it pops up.
5. Go through each section of the survey using the left menu to see how your owners or employees responded with the responses available to them. You can go back and select different sectors to compare your data*, or limit the responses based on the filters.
*For employee surveys, data is automatically displayed against the overall benchmark.
What You’ll See:
- Dashboard: Shows you the participation rate of the current survey, top 5 scores, low 5 scores, and overview of category scores.
- Scorecard: Shows each question on our standard survey (blue is high score, red is low score).
- View Participants: Takes you to each individual review completed. If the franchisee or employee chose to share his or her identity you can see who answered; if not it will say “Anonymous” but allow you into the survey. Click the “View” link on the right side and it will take you to their multiple choice answers, and any comments they provided in each section of the survey.
- Sectors (franchisee surveys only): Use the SECTORS button at the top to compare to your sector or overall industry data. This happens in real time, so the numbers may vary from what is in the presentation or static .pdf reports you receive.
- Filters: Use the FILTERS tab to look at data in your territory, or by tenure, geography, etc.
- FSI/EEI score: Your FSI/EEI score is a reference point or benchmark to help gauge and track the overall level of franchisee satisfaction (FSI) or employee engagement (EEI), or satisfaction in a specific area. You can learn more about how FSI scores are calculated here.
Click here to watch step-by-step videos on how to use the tool.