Shifting Mindsets: The Role of Culture in Aligning Teams for Success
In a poll conducted by FBR, we asked a group of franchisors about the state of alignment in their organizations. We found that 60% of C-Level respondents think Operations and Development are “totally” aligned vs. only 35% of others. Additionally, 70% of C-Level respondents think the priority they place on aligning these two teams is “just right” vs. 54% of others.
In this webinar, we examine why there’s a disconnect between the C-Suite and other corporate staff and discuss strategies for improving business team alignment to get ALL teams on the same page.
- Creating a common vision with shared goals and measurement
- Creating a more positive culture through communication, feedback, transparency, and inclusion
- How and why to measure employee engagement
- Dr. Tina Bacon-DeFrece, President, Big Frog Custom T-Shirts
- Debbie Fiorino, SVP, Dream Vacations
- Steve Mills, President – Franchise Division, Employbridge/Remedy Intelligent Staffing