How to Promote Your Sponsored Content
Now that your sponsored content is live, it’s time for you to share it with the world! Clients that have the most success with sponsored content, share their content via social networks, email and on their website.
Once your content is live on the FBR site you will receive an email from the FBR team informing you that your content is ready for promotion. Once live, you should take the following steps:
1. Share and like the FBR Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn posts via your company pages AND your personal pages.
2. Post to your company social media platforms and share to your personal pages. (Note: If you post to social we recommend including 2-3 high-quality images, relevant hashtags, and tagging FBR for more reach).
3. Get your employees involved. Ask everyone in your organization – corporate employees and your franchisee network – to share the social posts with their friends, family, and professional network.
4. Write an email to share the sponsored content with your entire email list and include it in any company newsletters.
5. Use smart linking for optimal SEO value. If you’re linking to the sponsored content from an email or your website please hyperlink the targeted keyword. If you have questions on the keywords for your post please ask.
Now, watch your content work for you!
Contact Sarah Brady