Your top employee just quit. And chances are, you never saw it coming.
What’s the price tag on the loss of a valued employee? Aside from the actual cost of recruiting and training a replacement, there are intangibles—the “brain drain” of institutional knowledge, project disruptions and delays, and the psychological toll on the team. Not to mention, companies with engaged employees—those who are invested in the overall success of the organization—have happier customers.
With so much at stake, why risk losing your most valuable assets?
Don’t get blind-sided. Find out what your employees are really thinking. Franchise Business Review’s employee satisfaction surveys can help you mitigate the risk of employee disengagement.
Find Out What Your Employees Are Really Thinking
Don’t get blind-sided. Franchise Business Review’s employee satisfaction surveys can help you mitigate the risk of employee disengagement.
- Corporate franchise employees
- Frontline employees at corporate-owned locations
- Employees of individual franchise owners
All surveys can be customized to help you identify issues unique to your system and measure the success of employee engagement and retention initiatives.
It’s easy to get started
Send us your employee contact list and we’ll do the rest. Surveys can be launched within 48 hours and can be customized to meet your specific needs.
When the survey is complete, we’ll provide you with a suite of reports that will give you a comprehensive view of the strengths and weaknesses of your system. In addition, you get complete access to your data via our interactive online tool for 90 days so you can create your own custom analysis of the results.
With detailed data and benchmarking information in hand, you have the business intelligence you need to make smart, effective system improvements and measure success. You’ll know exactly where to make changes in order to:
- Quantify employee engagement levels
- Integrate employee engagement metrics into an organization-wide strategy for improvement
- Align your engagement priorities with your corporate priorities
“Gallup’s extensive research shows that employee engagement is strongly connected to business outcomes essential to an organization’s financial success, such as productivity, profitability and customer engagement. Engaged employees support the innovation, growth and revenue that their companies need.”
– Source: Gallup.com
Ask the FBR Experts
- Need help getting started?
- Want more detailed pricing info?
- Interested in a call to better understand how the FBR lead gen program can get you more qualified leads?
Not ready to talk to an expert yet?
- Download The CEO’s Guide to Creating and Maintaining a Positive Culture
- Read 6 Simple Things You Can Do to Build Employee Engagement
- Subscribe to our newsletter
Download our free eBook:
The CEO’s Guide to Creating and Maintaining a Positive Culture in Franchising
- The three pillars of a positive culture
- The impact of culture on productivity and profitability
- 12 steps for creating a positive culture