Your top employee just quit. And chances are, you never saw it coming.
What’s the price tag on the loss of a valued employee? Aside from the actual cost of recruiting and training a replacement, there are intangibles—the “brain drain” of institutional knowledge, project disruptions and delays, and the psychological toll on the team. Not to mention, companies with engaged employees—those who are invested in the overall success of the organization—have happier customers.
With so much at stake, why risk losing your most valuable assets?
Don’t get blind-sided. Find out what your employees are really thinking. Franchise Business Review’s employee satisfaction surveys can help you mitigate the risk of employee disengagement.
It’s easy to get started
Send us your employee contact list and we’ll do the rest. Surveys can be launched within 48 hours and can be customized to meet your specific needs.
When the survey is complete, we’ll provide you with a suite of reports that will give you a comprehensive view of the strengths and weaknesses of your system. In addition, you get complete access to your data via our interactive online tool for 90 days so you can create your own custom analysis of the results.
With detailed data and benchmarking information in hand, you have the business intelligence you need to make smart, effective system improvements and measure success. You’ll know exactly where to make changes in order to:
- Quantify employee engagement levels
- Integrate employee engagement metrics into an organization-wide strategy for improvement
- Align your engagement priorities with your corporate priorities
“Gallup’s extensive research shows that employee engagement is strongly connected to business outcomes essential to an organization’s financial success, such as productivity, profitability and customer engagement. Engaged employees support the innovation, growth and revenue that their companies need.”
– Source: Gallup.com
A Franchise Business Review client consultant will be in touch shortly!
Ask the FBR Experts
- Need help getting started?
- Want more detailed pricing info?
- Interested in a call to better understand how the FBR lead gen program can get you more qualified leads?
Not ready to talk to an expert yet?
- Read The Missing Piece of Your Corporate Culture
- Read Growing Your Franchise Brand Without Losing Sight of What Matters
- Subscribe to our newsletter