10 Ways to Strengthen Your System by Promoting Your FBR50 Award
An FBR50 Franchisee Satisfaction Award from Franchise Business Review is the only award that recognizes how satisfied your franchisees are.
Below are 10 easy ways you can effectively leverage being an FBR50 winner:
1. Press Release: A press release about your winning an FBR50 Franchisee Satisfaction Award that highlights what your system does to maintain such great franchisee satisfaction will help it garner positive media attention. Be sure to include text explaining the significance of winning an FBR50 Franchisee Satisfaction Award. Please feel free to use elements from Franchise Business Review’s press release about this year’s FBR50 Franchisee Satisfaction Award winners, which is within this package and has been distributed to media, within your own.
2. Video: Videos are a great way to boost traffic to your website and engage franchise candidates. We’ve created a special video about what it means to be an FBR50 Franchisee Satisfaction Award winner and why a brand’s franchisee satisfaction is so important for anyone considering a franchise opportunity. We encourage you to embed it on your site and share it with your prospective franchisees.
3. Discovery Days, Tradeshows, and Conventions: Your high franchisee satisfaction rating is the result of a strong team culture between your corporate staff and your franchisees. Everyone on the team deserves to be recognized. Distributing FBR50 Franchisee Satisfaction Award pins to each member of your staff, and to all your franchisees along with a note letting them know how important they are to you, and thanking them for playing such a significant part in your franchise’s success is a great way to do so. Encouraging everyone to wear their FBR50 Franchisee Satisfaction Award pins proudly at all public events including discovery days, tradeshows, and franchisee conventions, helps show others that your franchisees are among the most satisfied in the nation.
4. Social Media & Newsletters: Promote winning a Franchise Business Review FBR50 Franchisee Satisfaction Award via all your social media outlets and newsletter. Tweet it on Twitter, post it on Facebook & LinkedIn, show it on Pinterest and Instagram. Leveraging your FBR50 Franchisee Satisfaction Award status, as well as specific survey data and statistics, makes for a wonderful drip campaign for those who subscribe to your newsletters or social media outlets.
5. Corporate Sites, Portals, and Third-Party Sites: Including FBR50 Award graphics, and promoting a “download our free franchisee satisfaction report” offer on your franchise website, as well as all third-party sites where you advertise, is a great way to encourage candidates to contact you and increase lead flow. Even better, have all candidates automatically receive a snapshot of your Franchise Business Review franchisee satisfaction survey results. Work with portals and third-party sites to have them do the same or at least include the FBR50 graphic on your ad page. For more information on FBR50 graphics and content that you can use, please contact us.
6. Printed Materials and Tradeshow Graphics: Incorporating your FBR50 Franchisee Satisfaction Award-winning status into all your printed promotional materials as well as tradeshow booth graphics and materials will help you stand apart from competitors.
7. Email and Voicemail: Having all corporate employees mention your system is an FBR50 Franchisee Satisfaction Award winner in their standard email signature template and doing so in the welcome message of your automated phone system are great ways to let candidates know. For leads to your own site, incorporate an auto-response to all candidates that tells them they have inquired about an FBR50 Franchisee Satisfaction Award-winning franchise.
8. Advertising: Playing up the fact that your system has won an FBR50 Franchisee Satisfaction Award in your advertising helps to separate your concept from all the other brands out there. Be sure to proudly display your award in all your print advertising.
9. Business Cards: Include the FBR50 Franchisee Satisfaction Award graphic on corporate employees’ business cards with a QR code that links to your Franchise Business Review franchisee satisfaction summary results.
10. Franchisee Information Kit: Your franchisees said some great things about your system when they were surveyed by Franchise Business Review. Put this decision-influencing information into the hands of candidates by including a printed copy of your Franchise Business Review Satisfaction Report in your information kit. Including a link to it on your site so candidates can download the report will help you to capture their contact information. If you haven’t already, contact us now to order a copy of your franchisee satisfaction report and to go over the results with our team.
If you would like assistance executing any of the ideas above or additional suggestions, call us at (603) 433-2270.
Contact Nicole Kenney
Client Services Manager