Send Us Your Photos of Franchisees in Action!
We’re always on the look out for great photos to include in our annual guides. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to thousands of potential franchisees throughout the year. Even if you’ve submitted photos to us in the last few months, consider sending something new. We’re on a constant hunt for that one great cover shot!
In order to be considered, photos should meet the guidelines below. The best photo will appear on the cover, and others may appear within the pages of the report.
Please be sure to include background info on the franchisee(s) in the photos, including name, years as a franchisee, location, and number of units owned.
What Makes a Great Photo (and What Doesn't):
- Photos should be in color, clear, good quality, and high resolution (300 dpi). Include a caption of who, what, where the photo portrays.
- We are looking for a variety of photos that show FRANCHISEES in action, representing their brand out in the field or in their place of business. Check out some of our recent reports for examples of winning cover photos.
- Photos of employees “in action” are also acceptable.
- Photos should be vertical orientation. Horizontal photos are also acceptable as long as they can be cropped vertically (high enough resolution to be 300+ dpi at 8.5” x 11”)
- What we don’t want:
- Photos of empty restaurants, building facades, and unmanned vehicles
- Group shots from annual conferences
- Headshots of CEOs.
- Photos of corporate franchisees. They don’t necessarily represent life as a franchisee or showcase what your brand does.
Examples of Cover Shots
Contact Amy LaLime