The Summit is the must-attend conference of the year for franchise operations teams
Franchise operations teams are packing their bags and heading to Austin this October for the ONLY event designed exclusively for franchise operations leaders and their teams that directly support franchisees.
If you haven’t gotten your ticket yet, don’t wait! Here are the five best reasons to attend the FBR Summit.
Top 5 Reasons Why the FBR Summit Is a MUST for Professional Development
1. No boring panels here! Our interactive sessions will get you fired up AND having fun. From game shows to snowball fights to giant Jenga, check out the highlights from last year’s SOLD OUT event.
2. SO many franchise rock stars, including a keynote from someone who’s done it all. Susan Black-Beth will talk about how to master the toughest job in franchising—and why FBCs are the unsung heroes of a dynamic franchise culture.
3. Executive Summit exclusively for C-level and VP operations executives. 20 franchise leaders will have a unique experience working through the challenges facing their franchise ops teams alongside fellow execs. John Francis sets the stage in his recent blog post.
4. The most actionable franchise operations event on the planet. We require every speaker to pack their session with takeaways that will have you learning from some of the most experienced franchise pros. Check out the FBR Blog for sneak peek articles from .
5. Crazy-good networking. The Summit is a small, intimate event, which means you can connect personally with the speakers as well as network with fellow attendees about what they’re doing to provide world-class support to their franchisees.
Don’t worry, we saved some time for fun, too. It’s Austin…how could it NOT be fun? We have a special Texas Tailgate planned, complete with an Airstream, signature cocktails and mocktails, and of course, line dancing.
What Summit Attendees Are Saying…
Don’t just take our word for it. Here’s some of the feedback we received from last year’s attendees:
“The best overall experience was being surrounded by/networking with franchisors and franchisor personnel that were focused on building better brands through operational excellence and culture.”
“So many great experiences, but my favorite experience at the Summit was doing the DreamMaker case study and listening to them share about the actual process they went through. It was gut-wrenching and SO inspiring, I wish I could bring them out to speak to our entire company. Huge thanks to Joe for being so vulnerable, his story is incredibly powerful and a beautiful example of a disengaged franchisee having a “the Grinch’s heart grew three sizes that day” moment and transforming into an engaged franchisee. CHILLS.”
“Lightning chats were a great way to pack a lot of info into a small amount of time. The speakers were engaging and made me want to know more about these topics.”
“I applaud you for putting on an amazing conference. I would have never known it was the first one unless I knew it was the first one. The Rating Game was a creative way to deliver content. It is always good to hear from other experts in franchising.”
Register today and experience the Summit for yourself. Group discounts available so you can bring your whole operations team! Need approval from the higher-ups? Use this persuasive pitch letter to Convince Your Boss to cover your Summit trip.
Two-Day Event Designed Just for Franchise Operations Teams
How can you make an immediate and lasting impact on your franchisees’ success? Find out at the FBR Summit, October 25-26 in Austin, TX. The Summit is a two-day intensive, event created just for franchise operations leaders and their teams that directly support franchisees. Don’t miss it!