About Our Research
Franchise Business Review conducts surveys of employees and professionals who work in the franchise industry to collect data to provide franchise companies with benchmarks and to improve employee engagement and retention.
The data we collect is used to produce industry benchmarking reports as well as recognize companies with the highest employee engagement with a [email protected] Award.
The Results Are In!
Download our free report and webinar to find out the detailed findings of the study, including:
- Which franchise employees are least satisfied?
- Where does the biggest gender pay gap exist?
- What’s the biggest factor in employee retention? (Hint: It isn’t money)
Privacy and Confidentiality
We are committed to respecting your data:
- All survey responses are anonymous by default.
- Your personal information will not be shared with your employer.
- Research will be shared in aggregate form only.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 866.397.6680 or [email protected].
How Does Your Franchise Compare?
FBR also works with franchise companies to conduct employee engagement surveys of corporate franchise employees and/or franchise owners’ employees to help them measure and improve employee engagement and retention.
Contact Eric Stites
CEO & Managing Director