Published October 27, 2016
Best Practices in Franchise Surveys: Boefly Webinar
Boefly hosts executives from top franchise brands to discusses how surveys form the basis of transparency in the sales process and make it easier for candidates to validate your brand. Franchise Business Review president Michelle Rowan shares best practices for using surveys on the operations side, from creating a platform for franchisees to give constructive feedback and embracing negative feedback, to uncovering gaps in your operations processes and re-aligning franchisee expectations.
- Kate Bossie, Senior Account Executive, Listen 360
- Gerry Henley, Executive Vice President, Office Pride
- Jenna Lamb, Director of Franchising, Nothing Bundt Cakes
- Michelle Rowan, President & COO, Franchise Business Review
- Kevin Wilson, CEO, Mosquito Joe