Learn how forward-thinking brands are using operational innovation as a differentiator to bring in more candidates, award more franchises, and ultimately, drive unit-level profitability. In these live case studies, learn how top brands have been disruptors in the franchise industry and created new opportunities for their franchisees to be successful.
- How successful brands have used innovation as a way to boost unit-level economics
- Examples of operational innovations have led to new opportunities for development
- Kris Antolak, Vice President, Oxi Fresh Cleaning Systems
- David Mesa, Chief Development Officer, Ballard Brands LLC
- Jim Westover, VP of Operations, Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park Camp-Resorts