Congratulations! You made a smart decision to survey your franchisees’ satisfaction. Franchisee satisfaction and engagement has a direct and measurable impact on system profitability – and you’re now well on your way!
To make it easy for you, we put together everything you need to know to about the survey process, including samples and templates, in this toolkit. Please bookmark this page and share it with everyone on your team who will be involved in the process.
Let’s get started!
Give your franchisees and your corporate team a heads up about the survey before it launches to maximize participation and reduce confusion. We prepared these templates to help you communicate all the necessary details:
- Franchisee communication email templates:
- Download sample email (free survey)
- Download sample email (paid survey)
- Tip: Read this post, How Three Franchise Brands Used Video to Increase Franchisee Survey Participation
- Franchisee handouts that can be provided to franchisees in-person:
- Corporate Team notification for internal use:
FBR will check participation mid-way through the survey process and providing you with an update on progress/engagement. In addition:
- Real-time feedback: You can start reviewing real-time feedback from franchisees as soon as the survey launches using the online analytics tool. See the tutorial on how to use the tool. (Note: If you are using the FREE version of the survey, you will not have access to the tool. Contact Nicole Dudley to discuss upgrading your access.)
- FBR will send a reminder from [email protected] to remaining franchisees to boost participation before closing the survey from.
- Send a reminder note from your team to all franchisees to encourage final feedback, extend any deadlines (if needed), and thank all those who have already participated. (Note: We do not provide a list of who has already participated due to confidentiality.)
- Survey wrap up: FBR will work with you to determine a survey close date.
Once your survey wraps, you can expect to receive the final results of your survey within 2-3 business days.
If you purchased the paid survey:
- PDF reports summarizing the data will be emailed to you. (Work on any custom reports will begin.)
- FBR will schedule a call to review the results with your leadership team.
- You have online access to the full results.
- We recommend you share the results with your franchisees. We’ve provided a sample post-survey email communication you can use:
If you opted for the free survey:
- A snapshot of your benchmark will be emailed to you.
- FBR will schedule a call to review the snapshot. (You will still have the option to upgrade to the receive the full suite of reports and access the data online. Click here to learn more about what is included.
- The survey process is completely confidential. No data/feedback is shared without the franchisee’s consent.
- Names of participants or non-participants cannot be provided to the corporate team. If you have access to the online tool you will be able to see data/feedback from franchisees who chose to share their name.
- The email invitation to franchisees comes from [email protected]
- All franchisees receive a unique link/key to participate; we cannot send a generic link.
- When the survey is complete your FSI score will be determined. Learn more about FSI.
- Whitelist instructions: If your franchisees use a brand email address
- Whitelist any emails that look like [email protected]
- Whitelist the SENDING DOMAIN of mg.franchisebusinessreview.com
- Whitelist the sending IP of 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11
Contact Amy Lalime
Client Services Manager